- Since May 2020, I have been working with Jacopo Emmenegger on developing a theory of type theories.
I have (co)-supervised the following PhD students:
- Tom de Jong, co-supervised with M. Escardó, 2018 – present
- Auke Booij, co-supervised with M. Escardó, 2018 – 2020
- Calin Tataru, co-supervised with J. Vicary, 2019 – 2020
I have worked, in an inofficial capacity, with the following PhD students:
- Nikolai Kudasov, 2019 – present
- Ambroise Lafont, 2016 – 2019
- Régis Spadotti, 2013 – 2015
I was in the PhD committee of
- Ambroise Lafont, defended in December 2019 in Nantes, France
BSc and MSc project supervision
If you want to do your BSc or MSc project with me, drop by my office (#215), or send an email to B.Ahrens@cs.bham.ac.uk.
Some suggestions for student projects can be found on my projects page.